Thursday, February 19, 2009

Twitter...huh?

I am a little confused about Twitter. Maybe I am too old or out of it to get it, but I just don't. I am actually on twitter, but don't actually know how to use it on my phone, which is how you are supposed to do it. I do it online.
It is really kind of silly. It asks you "What are you doing?" and you type in what you are doing now. A lot of people type in their website address and use it for advertisement, and I have done that several times. But really, it is weird.
The funny thing is, supposedly all of the stars are doing it. You can "follow" Brittany Spears if you want to, but is that really her? And my daughter is in college. She should be really up to date on all of this kind of stuff, but she doesn't even know what it is.
Oh well. Follow me on twitter and I will follow you. Maybe we can figure it out together.
www.twitter.com/sherrigallagher

No comments:

Post a Comment